Unfortunately, all the available slots for the Garden Contest have now been filled
Elicio’s plants and designs are beautifully other-worldly, and we’d like YOU to design an exotic garden featuring them in our Filling the Cauldron Design A Garden contest.
Entrants will be assigned a 45×45 metre plot in which to design a garden using Elicio’s creations, purchased from Cerridwen’s Cauldron and whatever else they feel is appropriate. The garden doesn’t have to be exclusively made up from Elicio’s creations, but we do ask that they are the focus of designs. All gardens will be displayed throughout the event on our sky platform.
If you would like to take part, please complete the entry form below.
- Entrants don’t have to use the entire area of a plot, but designs can be no larger than 45 metres on a side
- There is a limit of 450 LI per design
- Entrants can either design and build their garden in-situ at the contest sky platform, or can opt to build it at home and “drop” the finished design into their assigned space. All we ask is that all gardens are ready for exhibition no later than 12:00 noon on Friday. March 31st
- The focus should be on Elicio’s creations, purchased from Cerridwen’s Cauldron, although other items can be used to create walls, paths, water features, etc.
- Designs must be in keeping with the Moderate rating of the region and adheres to the Second Life Terms of Service / Community Standards
- The winner will be selected by a combination of popular vote and adjudicated selection.
PRIZE: the winning entrant will receive a very special prize – details soon!