Running an event like Filling the Cauldron takes a lot of time and effort – and help!
We’re seeking volunteers to help with the following roles:
- Activity Co-ordinators – taking the lead in a specific activity, such are coordinating the art show and / or auction, managing Cerridwen’s Corner, watching over the mini-market, etc.
- Stage Leads – taking the lead in co-ordinating the live performance venue for a part of the weekends when we’ll be featuring live music, performances and DJs
- Stage Managers – helping to run the live event schedule: making sure the stream is correctly set, handling enquiries from performers, etc.
- Security – keeping a general eye on things and dealing with any problems
- Greeters – welcoming people and pointing them in the right direction to find things
- Press Liaison – helping get the word out to bloggers and folk.
Applications must be received by 23:59 SLT on Wednesday, March 22nd